DRYER VENT CLEANING

Dryer vent cleaning is an important part of proper appliance maintenance; this procedure should be performed at least once a year. Drying times that surpass 35-40 minutes, clothes that are abnormally hot to the touch after drying, and a vent hood flap that does not open during a dryer’s operation are all indicators that a dryer vent should be cleaned. Failure to clean dryer vents may cause lint build-up in the exhaust ducts. This clogging restricts air-flow, and heat cannot escape through the dryer vent. This is a potential fire hazard.

Dryer Vent Fire Hazard

FACT: 15,000 clothes dryer fires happen annually; the majority of them are a result of lint build-up in the dryer’s exhaust duct.

SPECIAL OFFER
50% OFF

SPECIAL OFFER

$59.00
Prompt Response
Detailed Service

Affordable & Prompt Service.

BOOK NOW

PROPER DRYER VENT CLEANING

Cleaning the lint screen between loads of laundry is good every-day maintenance to help the dryer operate efficiently. But, be aware that the lint screen only traps about 60% of the lint; the other 40% escapes the lint screen and ends up inside the dryer or dryer exhaust ducts.

To remove your lint build-up we use a HEPA filtration unit, which pulls 24,000 cubic feet of air per minute. This will safely remove almost all lint in your dryer vent reducing your fire hazard risk, and making your dryer work more efficiently!!!

Dryer Vent Cleaning (Scottsdale, AZ)


 

Water Damage Restoration Phoenix